Opportunities on campus
AEI on Campus connects top college students across the country with the ideas, research, and community of the American Enterprise Institute. Members of our growing student network share AEI’s commitment to build a better world by expanding the potential for human flourishing through free enterprise and American leadership.
Our campus network will start a new conversation on campus centered on expanding liberty, increasing individual opportunity, and strengthening free enterprise. Students will receive coaching and support from AEI, access to our network of scholars and supporters, and opportunities to attend conferences at our headquarters in Washington, DC.
WHY JOIN AEI ON CAMPUS?
- You want to elevate the level of dialogue on your campus and be part of a national network of highly talented leaders and scholars.
- You believe that all of us should have the opportunity to pursue happiness, to match our skills with out passions, and to be rewarded on the basis of our hard work and merit.
- You want to help create a country and world where more people are able to escape poverty and to flourish.
- You are concerned that the political system is not working, but you believe there are ways to change it for the better.
- You are interested in the world of ideas and in having your mind and arguments sharpened by great thinkers.
- You want to connect with some of the most successful people in business, academia, journalism, politics, and public policy.
LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR STUDENTS ON CAMPUS
Students involved with AEI on Campus work to create a real competition of ideas on their campuses by ensuring that their classmates are exposed to the best research, writing, and thinking coming out of AEI. By joining this network, you’ll build deep ties with other members of the AEI community—students, scholars, staff, and a national network of supporters. You will have an opportunity to bring to campus new policy approaches grounded in a belief in the power of free enterprise as a force for increasing human flourishing around the world.
If you are a student on one of our more than 50 target campuses, click below to apply for a leadership position on your campus Executive Council.
If you are a student on a campus without an Executive Council, click below to become an AEI Student Ambassador.
Stay up-to-date on the best writing, research and commentary coming out of AEI by clicking below to sign up for our biweekly e-newsletter.
Join us at AEI as the Right Honorable Liam Fox sits down with Marc Thiessen to discuss and debate whether America’s intelligence agencies have infringed on the personal privacy of US citizens.
How can young people succeed in workplaces dominated by curmudgeons who are judging their every move? At this AEI book event, bestselling author and social scientist Charles Murray will offer indispensable advice for navigating the workplace, getting ahead, and living a fulfilling life.